Location: Pakistan, Remote
Career Level: With Professional Experience
The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Java Developer (m/f/d) - 100% remote
During the next years EU Tech wants to improve its brand and increase its overall performance.
Your daily tasks:
- Together with the team, you take care of the conception, planning, and implementation of development based on Java
- You develop solution proposals for the implementation of individual customer requests and implement them both in a team and independently
- You test regularly to ensure the quality of our systems
What we are looking for:
- Studies in the field of computer science or comparable training with several years of professional experience
- Must have experience in Spring, JPA (Java Persistence API), Relational Databases (e.g. Postgres)
- Basic knowledge of using Git, Gradle, Jira, Test Driven Development (TDD), REST is an advantage
- You always have an eye on the software quality and pay attention to a clean architecture
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented development of web-based systems with Java or a comparable language
- Have experience in using established design patterns in their daily work
- Ability to work in a team, high quality awareness, self-organization and good knowledge of German.
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume and provide us some links with past projects.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org