The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Senior Team Lead Marketing & Design (m/f/d) - 100% remote
During the next years EU Tech wants to improve its brand and increase its overall performance.
Your daily tasks:
- Guide and manage team in domains of Marketing and Design
- Lead the communication regarding marketing operations
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure seamless project execution
- Analyze and review contents related to marketing collateral to ensure brand guidelines are met
- Handle coordination functions to ensure marketing projects are delivered efficiently
- Give suggestions on how to improve marketing projects in alignment with marketing strategies
What we are looking for:
- You have a degree in Marketing / Communication Studies / Mass Communication
- Min 7-10 years of experience in leading Marketing & Design team, experience in Marketing Plans or Strategy/ Advertising / Brand management
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Artistic Ability, Clear Vision and Creativity
- Tech Savvy (Clear understanding of Design software, MS Office PowerPoint, PowerPoint Master)
- Excellent English Language Communication Skills
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume and provide us some links with past projects.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org