The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Coordinator Africa Alliance & Women In Tech Alliance (m/f/d) - 100% Remote
Your daily tasks:
- Plan, organize, and manage alliance meetings, coordinating the development of whitepapers and position papers. Additionally, take charge of arranging virtual events within our digital center.
- Conduct interviews with selected companies, presenting the benefits of advocacy, and oversee the process until contracts are signed. Facilitate the onboarding process for chosen Advocates.
- Coordinate various alliance activities, events, and related publications to ensure seamless execution.
- Curate and host at least one monthly webinar through social media platforms. Proactively follow up with participant’s post-event.
- Foster continuous engagement with existing Advocates within the alliance, maintaining open channels of communication.
- Manage content on the section's LinkedIn page and website, collaborating with the EUTECH marketing team.
- Lead the creation of alliance publications including industry-specific whitepapers and government-oriented position papers.
- Serve as the liaison between the alliance and our global teams, effectively communicating on behalf of the alliance Engage with alliance members and followers, actively promoting both the alliance and the EU Tech Chamber.
- Handle Advocate queries and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Expand the network to create additional business opportunities and connect relevant expertise to benefit the advocates.
What we are looking for:
- Hold a Bachelor´s degree in fields such as Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience, particularly in areas related to women empowerment in Tech industry, with a strong preference for roles involving coordination, research papers, and webinar coordination.
- Display impeccable attention to detail in all tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate artistic creativity, a clear strategic vision, and innovative thinking.
- Exhibit proficiency with technology, including familiarity with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So, you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org