The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Accountant – German Speaking (m/f/d) - 100% remote
During the next years EU Tech wants to improve its brand and increase its overall performance.
Your daily tasks:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents.
- Examine/Audit financial documents and ensure as per requirement in compliance with accounting policies and regulations.
- Reconcile accounts payable/receivable.
- Maintain financial records and assists in database management.
What we are looking for:
- You have a degree in Business Accounting / ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountant) / CA (Chartered Accountancy).
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting Practices and Proficiency in Accounting Software.
- Analytical, independent and structured way of thinking and working.
- Ability to Prepare Financial Statements.
- Ability to Analyze Data.
- C-1 Level of German Language Skill
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume and provide us some links with past projects.
You can find more information about us at www.eutec.org