The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are searching for a
IT Service Desk Specialist (m/f/d)
You support our team members by finding solutions for their IT-related questions and tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
Your daily tasks:
- Support our employees in all IT-related queries
- Develop and build a security network
- Implement firewalls and ensure IT security requirements
- Ongoing tracking and working on tickets and tasks
What we are looking for:
- Degree in information systems/technology
- 5+ years experience of professional experience in an IT position at Level 2 or 3, thereof 2-3 years in remote support help desk environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Intune
- Good knowledge of GPO, Azure Active Directory and endpoint manager
- Advanced experience in networks and firewalls
- Efficient and professional communication
What we can offer:
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now.
You can find more information about us at www.eutec.org